Top 10 Pronunciation Challenges for Arabic Speakers
Beginner10 videos29 cliplists10 units
- Unit 1: Forming the /p/ SoundUnit 1
- Unit 2: Forming the /v/ SoundUnit 2
- Unit 3: Forming the /ɛ/ SoundUnit 3
- Unit 4: Forming the /ə/ SoundUnit 4
- Unit 5: Forming the /ɹ/ SoundUnit 5
- Unit 6: Forming the /θ/ SoundUnit 6
- Unit 7: Forming the /tʃ/ SoundUnit 7
- Unit 8: Forming the /ŋ/ SoundUnit 8
- Unit 9: Forming the /l/ SoundUnit 9
- Unit 10: Forming the /ʒ/ SoundUnit 10
Forming the /p/ Sound
About this Video
A pronunciation expert shows how the /p/ sound is made and used in words.
Practice Sound Formation
Beginning of Word
Middle of Word
End of Word
View ProgressComplete this course unit to see your pronunciation progress for the /p/ Sound.
Get expert help on forming and practicing each sound. Practice the sounds with fun video clips. View your progress on each sound over time.
- Forming the /θ/ Sound
- Forming the /tʃ/ Sound
- Forming the /ŋ/ Sound
- Forming the /l/ Sound
Register. It's free!
Teacher Webinar Sign-up.