Top 10 Pronunciation Challenges for Arabic Speakers
Beginner10 videos29 cliplists10 units
- Unit 1: Forming the /p/ SoundUnit 1
- Unit 2: Forming the /v/ SoundUnit 2
- Unit 3: Forming the /ɛ/ SoundUnit 3
- Unit 4: Forming the /ə/ SoundUnit 4
- Unit 5: Forming the /ɹ/ SoundUnit 5
- Unit 6: Forming the /θ/ SoundUnit 6
- Unit 7: Forming the /tʃ/ SoundUnit 7
- Unit 8: Forming the /ŋ/ SoundUnit 8
- Unit 9: Forming the /l/ SoundUnit 9
- Unit 10: Forming the /ʒ/ SoundUnit 10
Forming the /p/ Sound
About this Video
A pronunciation expert shows how the /p/ sound is made and used in words.
Practice Sound Formation
Beginning of Word
Middle of Word
End of Word
Register. It's free!
Teacher Webinar Sign-up.