Adjectives: Much, Many, Some and Any
Advanced4 videos18 cliplists4 units
- Unit 1: Using Adjectives with Uncountable NounsUnit 1
- Unit 2: Using Adjectives with Plural NounsUnit 2
- Unit 3: Using Adjectives without NounsUnit 3
- Unit 4: Using Adjectives in a Negative FormUnit 4
Adjectives with Uncountable Nouns
About this Video
This video shows how adjectives are used with uncountable nouns.
ADVICE, TIME and MAGIC
WORK, NOISE and EXPERIENCE
PERSONALITY, EFFORT and SNOW
Practice the Words
This 4-unit course teaches you how to use adjectives such as much, many, some and any to describe the number or amount of something. Each unit provides sample sentences on how the adjectives are used in a sentence. At the end of each unit, an exercise tests the students' understanding of the grammar lesson.
- Using adjectives with uncountable nouns
- Using adjectives with plural nouns
- Using adjectives without nouns
- Using adjectives in a negative form
Register. It's free!
Teacher Webinar Sign-up.