You will need to make sure EnglishCentral has permission to access your microphone. To do this:
- Open a video in the player.
- Click on the Microphone Icon that appears when you put your mouse over the video.
- If asked to activate your microphone, follow the onscreen instructions. Make sure to check “Allow” and “Remember”.
- Next, you will get the “Microphone Selection” screen. Choose the microphone you want to use and then click “Continue”.
- On the “Microphone Volume Settings” screen, set the default selection so microphone levels are adjusted automatically whenever you record.
Your settings will be saved for future sessions.
Don't forget: When recording your voice, make sure to speak into the microphone.